Happy Memorial Day, everyone!
Along with what seems like 93.24% of the American population, we’re grilling dinner tonight. We aren’t having a lot of variety, though. Hot dogs are on tap for the Todd Family Memorial Day Extravaganza (that has already included cleaning the Living Room, sorting the garage, and making a trip to the grocery to buy milk. I know, I know. You’re jealous).
I’m looking to spruce these hot dogs up a little bit. So I have a couple of questions:
- What are your favorite hot dog toppings? As in, you won’t eat the hot dog unless it has these toppings on them?
- What’s the craziest hot dog topping you’ve ever tried on your grilled franks? Maybe you haven’t tried any crazy toppings but you’ve heard of them. That’s OK, too.
I need your help, people! Don’t let the Todd Family Memorial Day Extravaganza suffer from boring ol’ hot dogs in 2012! You can save our franks!
Burnin’ Love BBQ
Latest posts by Matt Todd (see all)
- 3 signs that Bella might be too bright for her own good - September 25, 2015
- Love, heartbreak, and our humanity. - September 23, 2015
- Effortless Apple Nachos for an effortless meal - September 22, 2015