Jennifer has been an integral part of our family for the past nine years. Through her work with Adoptions of Indiana, she has served as our social worker. It was because of her that we were able to bring Mihret home. And Weldu, too.
I have no idea what our family would be like without her direct influence. And for that, we are forever grateful.
We stand by Jennifer.
Jennifer’s story is woven into ours. She has had a huge impact on our family. That’s why the horrible news of her husband’s death hits us pretty hard. And that’s why I’m sharing this GoFundMe campaign. I can’t imagine losing someone in such a public way. This is just one way we can stand by Jennifer as she and her family rebuild and carry on. From what I understand, Jennifer plans on continuing the priceless work she’s already been doing. That’s a great thing. I hope she can continue to impact countless other families throughout Indiana.
But first, there are some other things that need to be taken care of. And maybe you can help.
It would mean the world to our family if you would consider donating to this cause. I realize I can’t speak for them on a first-hand basis, but I’m sure it would mean a lot and countless other families whom Jennifer has served, too.
According to the page itself, here is the plan for using this financial assistance:
- Emergency rescue and medical out of pocket costs
- Funeral expenses
- Bereavement counseling and support for Jennifer and her children
- Loss of family income
- Future educational needs for the children
- Long-term financial stability
Jennifer Morrissey has given so much of herself to so many families throughout the state. Supporting her during her family’s unimaginable moment of crisis is really a no-brainer. It is a right thing to do.
I hope you feel the same way.
Latest posts by Matt Todd (see all)
- It’s time for a Monday Night Facebook News Feed Update - February 12, 2018
- Nothing but love for The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis - January 30, 2018
- I’m ready to see these movies in 2018. How about you? - January 19, 2018