When I was going through some of my older posts for my blogiversary celebration, I came across some posts that I really, really liked and would like to share with everyone again. So, I’ve decided to highlight some of them with by reviving and redefining an old regular feature on this blog: Flashback Friday. I hope you enjoy.
In October, 2010, I had the opportunity to cross a couple of items off my 100(ish) Things list. Unfortunately, it took me forever (and a day) to write about my experience. In fact, it took so much time to write it that I came up with a list of reasons why I hadn’t written it yet.
As promised, here’s a list of the 46 reasons (read: excuses)* I haven’t blogged about our experience at the Heartland Film Festival…
46. Sworn to secrecy.
45. Had to wash my hair.
44. I did write an entry, but my dog ate it.
43. I was abducted by aliens.
42. My computer caught fire.
41. The blog entry was saved on a disk that I gave to Princess Leia for safe-keeping. She told me she put it in an Artoo unit for safe-keeping.
Oh…and for the record, I did finally write about it – one month later.
Latest posts by Matt Todd (see all)
- Did you see the new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - October 10, 2017
- At least Collin Kaepernick listened. Are you listening? - October 1, 2017
- I’ve led many special events. This one might have taken the cake. - September 25, 2017